Parents/Families: A great way to personalize and honor your student’s accomplishment is by submitting an ad in the Varsity Show Program. Your ad can include pictures of your child(ren) from the marching season, messages of congratulations and pride, plus more! This book will be a keepsake for your children to look back and reminisce many years from now.
Business Owners: The Varsity Show Program is a great way to advertise your business! There are approximately 200 students whose immediate and extended family members attend. In the past we have filled up the auditorium (seating for 500+) both nights of the show. Additionally, the purchase of any business ad comes with 2 complimentary tickets to the Varsity Show (either night).
There are two ways to order and pay for your Varsity Show Program Ad:
- Download the Varsity Show Program Ad Form (Click Here) and follow the instructions on the form.
- Use the form below and pay with your credit card or PayPal Account. One form per student / business ad please.
Ad Submission Details:
- Click Varsity Ad Sizes to view ad sizes and dimensions.
- Electronic files accepted are: jpg, tif, png, or pdf.
- All ad files must be sent to Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org (please type “Varsity Ad” in subject line).
- Any questions regarding ads please reach out to Kim via email above.
- All ad submissions subject to approval by the band booster executive board.
- Email electronic file and return completed form, copy of ad (for reference), and payment (make checks payable to Berea-Midpark Band Boosters) to the booster’s box in the band room or send to:
BMHS Band Boosters,
Attn: Kim Dettmer,
165 E. Bagley Road,
Berea, Ohio 44017
In order to meet publishing deadlines, ALL ads are due October 1, 2021.
If you have any questions about ads for the program, contact Kim Dettmer (email@example.com).