The fine folks at Disney Performing Arts have extended to parents and family members the same Disney Parks ticket that the Titan Marching Band members will be receiving. These tickets are Four Day Premium Park Hopper Tickets and the cost of these tickets are $425 each.
We are making these tickets available EARLY in order to allow enough time for parents to make park reservations. At this time, park reservations are still required to gain access to the theme parks.
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS!
Premium Ticket Packages:
Tickets include the Park Hopper Option and Water Park and Sports Option. The Water Park and Sports Option includes “Fun” visits to additional locations listed below at the Walt Disney World Resort. The number of Fun visits granted is equal to the number of days included in the ticket package purchased. Example: If a guest purchases a 3-Day PREMIUM Ticket, they will be entitled three (3) Fun visits. Fun visits may be used at the following locations:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- One round of miniature golf at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. Round must start before 4:00 PM. Only 1 Fun visit may be used at either such Miniature Golf Course on any one day. Accordingly, if a Fun visit is used at either such Miniature Golf Course on any day, another Fun visit may not be used at that same Golf Course or at the other Miniature Golf Course on that same day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Excluding special events)
- One (1) round of FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – available every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THESE TICKETS
- Disney Performing Arts Park Tickets cannot be ordered until the fall. We expect a 30 to 60 delivery timetable once Disney receives our order.
- Park tickets are for family members of band members, chaperones and staff only.
- At this time, each ticket REQUIRES a park reservation in order to gain entrance to Disney’s Theme Parks. Reservations can only be made by the ticket holder. Having a park ticket DOES NOT guarantee entrance to the parks. You MUST have a CONFIRMED reservation to enter a theme park.
- Your ticket WILL NOT have a reservation attached so you have the flexibility make your own reservation at the park of your choice.
- The band’s trip is during a “peak” time for Disney meaning parks will be busy. It is recommended that you make your park reservation once you have your ticket.
- Band members, chaperones and those traveling with the band will have their reservations handled by Disney Performing Arts.
- These tickets must be used while the band is at Disney. These tickets cannot be purchased for future usage.
- The band’s performance date is April 9th, however the location (which theme park) has not been announced by Disney. Therefore, if you wish to make your reservation at the same theme parks that the band will be visiting, then you may have to wait for our performance location to be announced.
- We are providing an UNCONFIRMED park itinerary for the band based on our past performance experience in order to help with early reservations for parents:
- April 8th – Animal Kingdom
- April 9th – Magic Kingdom (Performance Day)
- April 10th – Blizzard Beach (At this time, reservations are not needed for water parks. This could change! Also, Blizzard Beach is currently under construction so this may change to Typhoon Lagoon.)
- April 11th – EPCOT
- April 12th – Hollywood Studios
- After you have your ticket, click here for the Disney Parks Reservations System
- There is no modifying or adjusting the tickets type or price.
- Information about Disney Genie, Disney Genie+ and Lightening Lane Entrances can be found by clicking here.