The Titan Band Leaves for Disney in:
From April 7th to the 13th, 2023, the Titan Marching Band will be at Disney World in Orlando, Florida to perform at one of Disney’s theme parks.
Dating back to 1989, marching bands from the Berea City Schools have made the trek to Disney and successfully performed for thousands of Disney guests. Since the high school merger in 2013 between Berea and Midpark, the Titan Band has made two successful trips to Disney and plans are underway for trip number 3 … trip number 13 overall.
This page is dedicated to all things regarding the Disney trip. Information, updates, forms, fundraising, and making payments can be found here. You may also enjoy photos and videos from the previous two Disney trips.
Check the rail on the side to choose your info.
This trip is being coordinated by the Berea-Midpark Band Boosters and is open to all band students who are in good academic and disciplinary standing with Berea-Midpark High School and the Band Program. This trip is not part of the Berea-Midpark curriculum and is not funded by the Berea City School District. Participation is voluntary and will have no bearing on the student’s grades. All District policies governing field trips and student behavior will be enforced on this trip.
Our unconfirmed itinerary (subject to change):
- Friday, April 7th – Depart Berea
- Saturday, April 8th – Arrive in Orlando. Animal Kingdom.
- Sunday, April 9th – Performance Day. Magic Kingdom
- Monday, April 10th – Water Park – Typhoon Lagoon
- Tuesday, April 11th – EPCOT
- Wednesday, April 12th – Hollywood Studios. Depart for Berea in the evening.
- Thursday, April 13th – Arrive at BMHS
The cost for the Disney trip has been set at:
$1,130.00 per band student.
This price includes:
- Roundtrip motor coach transportation from Berea to Orlando plus all transportation at Disney.
- All meals with the exception of lunch on the day of departure (students will pack a lunch).
- Admission to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, Disney Studios and one waterpark.
- Four nights hotel accommodations at a Disney World Value Resort.
In order to meet certain deposit deadlines and provide expense relief for the student’s families, the following payment schedule has been set up:
- January 31, 2022 – $75 non-refundable deposit.
- May 1, 2022 – Payment #1: $325 ($400 total paid by this date.)
- November 1, 2022 – Payment #2: $330 ($730 total paid by this date.)
- March 1, 2023 – Final Payment: $400 (Paid in full)
The important information about the above schedule is the total amounts paid by the dates listed. Payments may be made at any time from now until the March 1, 2023 “paid-in-full” deadline.
To assist with the cost of the trip, the Band Boosters have earmarked three scheduled hoagie drive fundraisers: February 2022, Fall 2022 and February 2023 as Disney trip fundraisers. All students registered for the Disney trip will benefit from these hoagie drives. Participation in the hoagie drives is encouraged for the benefit of all students registered for the trip but it is not a requirement.
Further details about fundraising and payments can be downloaded by clicking here.
While fundraising activities will be explored it is ultimately the student’s / parent’s responsibility to pay for the trip.
The final day to register was January 31st, 2022. If you are a transfer student or new to the marching band, please see Mr. Fudale to discuss the Disney Trip.