As the school year winds to a close, Mr. Fudale and Mr. Barth want to remind students about the marching band’s summer parade schedule. Although attendance at these summer parades is not mandatory, Mr. Fudale and Mr. Barth request that each student participate in at least ONE parade!
The uniform for these summer parades will be dark shorts (black/navy blue) and band t-shirt or white t-shirt.
We will be playing “Beautiful OHIO” – which is in your marching band flip folder. “All” incoming 9th graders are encouraged to participate. We hope to have a good representation of students for each community parade. Transportation will be provided to and from Berea-Midpark High School and the parade location. Students are permitted to meet the band at the parade.
If you need to contact Mr. Barth please email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, June 27th, 2019 – Middleburg Heights Parade @ 6:30PM
– Arrive at BMHS at 5:00PM
– Depart for Parade at 5:30PM
– Parade kicks off at 6:30PM (assemble at Grace Church: 7393 Pearl Rd.)
– Return to BMHS at approximately 8:00PM (Parade ends at Southland)
Friday, July 5th, 2019 – Berea Grindstone Parade @ 5:30PM
– Arrive at BMHS at 4:15PM
– Depart for Parade at 4:45PM (assemble at the County Fairgrounds)
– Parade kicks off at 5:30PM (Parade ends at the Fairgrounds)
– Return to BMHS at approximately 7:00PM
Sunday, July 14th, 2019 – Brook Park Parade @ 1:00PM
– Arrive at BMHS at 11:45AM
– Depart for Parade at Brookgate Shopping Center 12:15PM
– Parade kicks off at 1:00PM (assemble at Brookgate Shopping Center)
– Return to BMHS at approximately 2:45PM (Parade ends at the rec. center)