During the next few weeks, the Berea-Midpark band members will be selling hoagies. The hoagies are easy to sell. Relatives, friends, neighbors, and local businesses look forward to this fundraiser and are eager to purchase from our students. Please encourage your student(s) to sell as many as they can. Additional order forms are available in the band room or by clicking here.
- Hoagies are $7.00 each and must be pre-ordered and pre-paid.
- We sell a 10”-12” hoagie with 3 meats (All-beef Bologna, Genoa Salami & Virginia Ham), provolone cheese, shredded lettuce, & a packet of Italian dressing
VERY IMPORTANT – ORDERS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH
Please read all instructions below to ensure a successful drive:
- Please send orders with payment in an envelope that includes the band student’s name and phone number clearly printed on the front. Also make sure to include the band student’s name and a phone number clearly printed on each hoagie form for proper sales credit.
- CHECKS ONLY–DO NOT SEND CASH WITH YOUR STUDENT. All checks (personal or cashier’s) should be made payable to BMHS Band Boosters.
- The amount of money turned in MUST match the total number of hoagies sold. Please double check forms prior to sending them in.
- Place orders in the BOOSTER BOX located in the band room.
Hoagies must be picked up SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST. You and your student will deliver the sandwiches to your customers. Time will be announced soon but pick up is usually late morning.
Please plan to volunteer at this event. This is a great opportunity to work side-by-side with our kids! Call/text or drop me an email if you can volunteer.
Remember, for the Fall 2022 drive only, a portion of each hoagie sold by your student will go directly to your student’s Disney account to help towards their trip in April 2023! Please call or email me if you have any questions.
– Kelly Vrzic
email@example.com or Call: 216-333-4954