We want to share with you some important information that we shared with the students and are following up with parents:
- Each band member is allowed to have two family members watch the band’s halftime performance. These family members will follow the band into the stadium just before halftime and stand on the track for the performance. Watching the band utilizing this method is free. Family members will be escorted out of the stadium after the performance.
- Family members who wish to sit in the stands MUST PURCHASE A TICKET. Tickets can be purchased on-line only and will not be sold at the gate. In order to purchase tickets you will need your student’s marching band pass code. You can retrieve your student’s marching band pass code by having your student log into their “Google Classroom” and clicking on the file “Marching Band Pass Codes.” Once you have the pass code go to the athletics ticket site: https://titansathletics.org/online-box-office/ or (Click Here) and follow the instructions. Only two tickets per student! Important that your student logs into their “Google Classroom” account to see instructions and retrieve their passcode.
- Everyone, parents and students, in attendance tomorrow must wear a face mask.
- As previously indicated, the west lot at Berea-Midpark High School is for band parking only. This area is currently being used by the construction company so please be careful when entering the lot.
- Band members should be in the west lot by 7:00pm.
- All band members and staff will be screened before heading to the stadium. It is important that family members distance themselves from their student after the screening.
- The band is only playing at halftime and will leave the stadium after their performance.
- Attire for band members is Band T-Shirt and Khaki Shorts or pants.
- The band will NOT perform during bad weather. Alerts will be sent out through the website ONLY if the performance is canceled.
Thank you and we hope to see you tomorrow night.