How to Stay Informed
- Sign up for the band email list! This is how we inform families about what is happening with the band. Visit here and scroll to bottom to sign up for emails.
- Band website is www.bereamidparkbands.com. Current schedule and other info is available online.
- Follow Berea-Midpark High School Band Boosters on Facebook.
- Sign up for Parents’ Remind. Parents of grade 9 & 10 students, text @9bmband10 to 81010. Parents of grade 11 & 12 students, text @11bmband12 to 81010. Note: the students have their own Remind that they will sign up for during band camp. Make sure you join the parent group.
- Band Camp starts Wednesday, August 2 at 5:00PM.
- Students should dress for weather and wear comfortable shoes–sneakers! (No Crocs or sandals!) Bring your instrument, music, and water.
- Band Boosters will provide water and a small snack during band camp. Students with allergies must ask the band parents at snack time if they need to avoid any allergens.
New Marcher Parent Meeting
- Meeting will be held Tuesday, August 1 at 7:00PM in the band room.
- Families of new band members of any grade should plan to attend.
- All are encouraged to sign up as a Band Booster! Click here to link to the Booster registration form.
- Chaperoning/Volunteering—WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Most students received their uniforms at the end of the school year but those students who do not have a uniform must come for fitting on Tuesday, August 1 at 6:00PM in the band hallway.
- Dinkles—students needing band shoes will be sized and shoes ordered during band camp. Used shoes are free but availability is limited. New shoes are $40 (checks payable to BMHS Band Boosters).
- Raincoats will be distributed during band camp.
- All students receive one pair of new gloves with their uniform. Additional pairs may be purchased from the band directors before each performance. Wash and air dry; replace when they get dirty.
- The student’s first beret and t-shirt are included with new marcher student fees. Replacements are $15 each.
- Students needing dinkles and/or replacement t-shirts or berets should bring a check payable to BMHS Band Boosters to Band Camp. Notes with amount due were sent home with students at uniform fitting.
Spirit Wear—All proceeds support the Band!
- Click here to order Titans Marching Band spirit wear designed by band member Kate Errington!
- Orders must be placed by August 6.
- Choose order pick up at Luna Marketing in Berea to be sure to have your items by the first game.
Yard Signs—All proceeds support the Band!
- Designed by junior Kate Errington, personalized yard signs may be purchased for your student for $25.
- Orders are due August 18. Yard signs are made by Polaris SignPro and will be ready sometime after the start of the year.
- Visit yard signs to order your sign online or download a paper form to pay by check.
- Picture Day—Monday, August 7 @ 3:30 PM
- Students report to the band room with their uniforms. Marching shoes are not required. Band Camp is right after pictures so dress accordingly!
- Order information will be shared at Band Camp.
- Band Buttons
- Band Booster volunteers will take pictures of the students during picture day as individuals or in small groups of siblings or friends in their band uniforms
- When ready, buttons will be sold at band camp and during football games. Cost is $3 each or 2 for $5. All proceeds benefit the band!
- New buttons will be made throughout the season from pictures taken during the shows or on request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Band pictures during season—Band photographers will take many pictures during band camp and throughout the season. Watch for emails about when new pictures are posted or check the website.
- Patron Drive
- Please consider becoming a Band Patron. Click here for more information.
- Donations support the students and provide things like uniforms, music, and instruments.
- Visit area restaurants to support the band!
- Dine-outs are weekly during marching band.
- Families will be notified by email, Facebook, and Remind
- Pick 3 Fundraiser
- Support the band and maybe win $100!
- Tickets are $10 each and each band member’s family is asked to sell just 5 tickets
- More information will be sent home during band camp
- Hoagie Day is Saturday, October 7
- Information and order forms will go home in August
Band Booster Meetings
- Regular meetings start in September and are held at 7:00PM in the Band Room.
- Click here for the current schedule. All are welcome!
- Access required band forms here. These are due the first day of Band Camp. These forms are required by the school district so contact Mr. Fudale or Mr. Benzin if you have any questions.
Have any other questions? Click here to send a message to the Band Boosters.